Junior Summer Golf CampJuniors are the future of Golf and we enjoy the opportunity to pass on our knowledge to future generations!
The Junior Summer Golf Camp is a nine week program for kids between the ages of 8 - 15 years.
Each day of golf camp includes 3 hours of PGA/LPGA instruction and play on the Academy Course within their age group.
Our Golf Pros make the learning process fun and educational, while teaching everything about the game of golf.
During the nine weeks we move from basic setup to the full swing, short game, long game, rules of golf, proper etiquette on the course, and how to keep score for tournament play.
Each junior will attend the camp once a week on Tuesday or Thursday morning.
Quick Information About The Junior Camp:
- Camp hours are from 8:30am until 12pm.
- Lunch is included each day of camp at 11:30am.
- Juniors are divided into age groups, 8-10, 11-12, and 13-15.
- The first week juniors are given a Grizzly Golf Hat, Sleeve of Golf Balls, Tees and Calendar of Events.
- Instructors accompany their students during play on the Academy to answer any questions and help with further instruction.
- Last day of camp there will be a pizza and ice cream party with awards given out to the winners in each age group from scores tallied throughout the summer.
- Each week there will be contests within their age group that will include Longest and Straightest drive, Chipping, Putting and Closest to Pin contests.
- Each junior will receive a Tee Gift at the completion of the nine week program
- Each junior will receive a membership card for the Academy*
If you have any further questions regarding the junior camp please feel free to call the golf shop at 513 398-7700 and ask to speak to a golf professional.
The Professional Staff at The City of Mason Golf Center:
Andy Horn PGA, Jack Kraemer PGA, Marianne Morris LPGA Tour Member